Вверх страницы

Вниз страницы

DAVID GARRETT RUSSIAN FORUM

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » DAVID GARRETT RUSSIAN FORUM » David Garrett » Поклонники о Дэвиде в своих блогах*

Поклонники о Дэвиде в своих блогах*

Сообщений 301 страница 320 из 428

David Garrett - Explosive Live! Tour - Dortmund, November 22, 2016.

http://stekker.livejournal.com/23826.html

http://s1.uploads.ru/t/d1oSH.jpg

„You stare into space
As if you were someone different
Where is the blaze
Where's the former joyful face of
Your old days
Your disappearing merry ways
When you held my hands and gave me faith again”
Fading Away (Nagy utazás)
Translated by Eszter Gerendás

No worries, it is not about the Maestro, I have been talking to my own self. Even though he played with the same passion as always it did not have the effect on me as it used to. Maybe I was too busy with archiving every little detail and there was no room left to enjoy the moment. Darn! What a luck I will have another chance.

на английском

Well, I have been to Dortmund. Instead of the soccer stadium I checked the Christmas market that brought me more than expected. Mulled wine brings pleasant mood, yeah expected. But my panic level jumping to max was totally unexpected though happened thanks to the lamest pick up attempt of the year. Hanging around the Christmas market I found a guy next to me who I had noticed earlier standing near me while I was sipping my mulled wine. It does not mean anything, so I thought and kept walking around. But the guy showed up again. Ok, it was time to take it seriously so I started to zigzag on purpose paying attention to avoid any eye contact with him. When the guy showed up yet again I was sure he was following me. By that time we got to the crowded shopping street where we had to walk around the people to keep forward. At one move he got ahead of me, for his bad luck, because from that moment I made sure to stay behind him and he could do nothing but glance back to see if I was still there. The solution came from the left. We reached a mall, the saver of women: numerous entrances and exits, security staff. Just to mention features of most value at that moment. So, with a sudden turn I entered the mall. He did not follow me there for my relief. After that, well, a bit shaking but I returned to my hotel to get ready for the concert.

I was not the only one not being in a hurry to reach the venue. A nice mass was still looping toward the entrance ten minutes before the official beginning. Slowly but surely I got in, too. With a little help I found my seat that was unexpectedly close to the round stage. Not on the side, of course, which the main attraction was to face but the Maestro and his band made themselves at home on the top of the cake that was even revolving, so everyone could be seen.

http://sf.uploads.ru/t/dpAHE.jpg

The philharmonic orchestra took its place first so they could start a short introduction while the band walked in and then finally the Maestro arrived, too. The orchestra and the band walked by me to the stage. All but the Maestro. He took the opposite side to walk up on stage. Dangerous (youtube video - sunlight526 – Mannheim) was the first song to found the mood followed by Superstition of Stevie Wonder. It must have been a goal of the Maestro to be seen by everyone in the hall since he immediately walked down the cake on our side so the people sitting behind the orchestra could see him up close, too. Thanks Maestro!

The next song was Viva La Vida and then Let It Go (youtube video - sunlight526 – Braunschweig) from Disney’s Frozen. Of course, the Maestro told stories between the songs. Before Let It Go he talked about how it felt strangers criticizing his private life and how he dealt with it. He was given a huge applause. It might have been the first but definitely was not the last time during the concert when the audience assured him of their love.

Kashmir of Led Zeppelin came as an old friend and was followed by Ghostbusters (youtube video - glorylove82 – Braunschweig) in the spirit of fun. That huge ghost was blown up right next to me.

http://sd.uploads.ru/t/y37cS.jpg

Fun off, work on. The Maestro transformed the introduction of the next song into a mini training course on classical music to prove that everyone knows some classical melodies even without being aware of it. He played a couple of bars from Symphony No. 5 of Beethoven, Symphony in G minor of Mozart and Toccata and Fugue in D minor of Bach. And what came after the training course? The first movement from the Piano Concerto in B-flat minor of Tchaikovsky (youtube video - sunlight526 – Braunschweig).

When the audience calmed down they are no strangers to classical music, the Maestro demonstrated what the virtuosos of the genre are capable of. He chose Furious (youtube video - sunlight526 – Braunschweig) for this. A cameraman was standing in front of him on the stage aiming his camera at the violin so the audience could see on the screens how the Maestro played. In addition the staff was shown at the top of the screen and just like in karaoke the notes he played were highlighted. The staff kept going so fast it seemed running, it was hard to follow even with eyes. And he actually played it! If he keeps this up, he will set his violin on fire one day.

http://s4.uploads.ru/t/TwWBz.jpg
Then he stepped aside not to take a break but to give the floor to Editha who joined him on stage to sing Marathon (youtube video - Free Engel – Dortmund). Basing on the info crumbs I could decipher from the introduction words with my poor German, this could be the song that was not used for the album of his sister and ended up at him.

Adventure Island was next as a tribute to movie soundtracks then came the title song of the CD and the tour: Explosive (youtube video - Free Engel – Dortmund).. And that is when the dancer girls arrived wearing net tights and costumes looking like S&M dresses and danced in a way matches their costumes. Even Laocoön and His Sons would be unable to keep up with them. Well, I get the idea to present the atmosphere of the music video made for this song but even there it was so sad that only the two extremes of all the different female attributes were depicted in the shape of the ballerina and the pole dancer. I take the risk of saying that the dancer girls would have no complaints either if this twitching was no longer be a part of the choreography.

http://s1.uploads.ru/t/VkcT6.jpg

The last song before the intermission was Purple Rain (youtube video - Simone180978 – Dortmund) of Prince where the Maestro hit the electric strings. He has got the soul of a rock star, after all. And that was the first time when I realised that providing the base of music was not the only contribution the orchestra made to the show. Though it cannot be seen in the video, the strings took their bows off the strings with a spectacular gesture exactly the moment when the Maestro touched the electric ones with his. It was not a rebellion, though, more like a show for those sitting behind them since this song is one of the few when the Maestro does not walk around on the top of the cake.

During the intermission something, I had not noticed before, caught my attention. It is that so many children visit his concerts. So far, I have only noticed the hordes gathering in the hope of catching the prey but finally I had a glimpse of the future generation. One of them was holding a red, heart-shaped sign unfortunately too far from me to read what was written on it. Another one walked around the hall with a bouquet of flowers in the hand which must have been successfully given over in the second half of the concert.

Round two started with Summer (Storm) of Vivaldi and turned into a party with Nah Neh Nah (youtube video - glorylove82 – Braunschweig) of Vaya Con Dios. The dancers were not the only ones moving to the beat, even some members of the orchestra got on their feet, too. Of course, they focused on playing the music not moving to it but the spirits got high.

http://sd.uploads.ru/t/gzmFs.jpg

Live And Let Die of Paul McCartney was next followed by another adaptation: You’re The Inspiration (youtube video - sunlight526 – Mannheim) of Chicago. The interesting thing about it was that the Maestro walked off the cake to the audience and took a long tour in the hall before he got back on stage. Along the way he sat down on an empty chair beside someone and shook hands with others. An enthusiastic lady leaped to him at this concert, too. As far as I could see it not to cling to him, she looked like photobombing. Maybe there was someone taking a picture of them “together”.

The party went on with a nice sirtaki, Zorba’s Dance was next  (youtube video - glorylove82 – Braunschweig). All members of the band gathered up at the front of the cake for this short jam session that was washed away with Lose Yourself (youtube video - schnesi2004 – Braunschweig) of Eminem.

Sitting at the concert I did not know which songs of the CD were chosen for the programme, so I was really happy to hear Midnight Waltz. I would have felt sorry if this sweet waltz had been left out. At the end of it the Maestro walked out of the hall which was hard to understand why at that moment but everything made sense a bit later. The introduction ceremony was coming. At first, only his voice could be heard as he introduced every single participant. When there was only one more name to say, his own, Frank grabbed the mic to say it. Hearing his name the Maestro showed up at a different spot in the hall playing Fix You (youtube video - sunlight526 – Mannheim) while he walked up on stage. By this time something in the audience broke through. Drumming their feet and the applause kept on for long minutes. They simply did not let the little Maestro speak and he just did not know what to do in his sudden embarrassment. The video was taken in Mannheim. In Dortmund he tried to speak up three times when finally the audience let him go on with the show.

http://s0.uploads.ru/t/UKyTx.jpg

The violin-guitar duel (youtube video - Maya15711 – Braunschweig) was next for which the Maestro grabbed his electric violin again in the name of equal opportunities. Then came How Many Times (youtube video - Gabriele Stephan – Mannheim) where Editha returned to the stage to sing.

The rocker self of the Maestro lit up with the adaptation of yet another rock-metal classic, a song of Rage Against The Machine this time, Killing In The Name Of (youtube video - Le Ni – Nürnberg). It is clearly shown in the video that this tour is not short of flames either but definitely cannot boast with as much as the previous one. Some pop after rock. And who else but Michael Jackson? They Don’t Care About Us (youtube video - schnesi2004 – Braunschweig) was the next song and the audience gave longer and longer applause.

Music (youtube video - Sandylein2702 – Braunschweig) of John Miles was performed like a finale with confetti sprinkled over the audience and some firework at the end. The show earned a standing ovation, of course, the audience wanted some more. And the musicians were generous enough to add an encore. One Moment In Time (youtube video - glorylove82 – Baunschweig) wrapped up the concert. The Maestro played the final notes while he was walking out of the hall. It made me think of Farewell Symphony of Haydn. Why not? We are talking about training on music, right?

http://sg.uploads.ru/t/fEMQ7.jpg

There was no chance for another encore, so everyone headed for the exits. A huge mass of people piled up at the subway since there was a soccer match in the neighbouring stadium that night but nothing could wipe the full moon smile off my face.

And to make the patient readers smile, too, here are some more pics from the concert:

http://s1.uploads.ru/t/qBcKb.jpg
http://sa.uploads.ru/t/yjAVo.jpg
http://s4.uploads.ru/t/0Ai7n.jpg

+2

Такой разный "Чардаш"

ПУБЛИКАЦИЯ ИСТОРИИ НА ДРУГИХ РЕСУРСАХ ТОЛЬКО С МОЕГО РАЗРЕШЕНИЯ

Навеялось)). Всего лишь заходом на форум в связи с наведением порядка на ресурсе… Мда…
Если верить Википедии – «Чардаш» композитора Витторио Монти, единственное произведение композитора, пережившее своё время, хотя Монти был автором балетов, оперетт, инструментальных и вокальных пьес (https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Монти,_Витторио ). Возможно, профессиональные музыканты или любители истории музыки, расскажут об этом композиторе намного больше. Но я любитель – слушатель и не более)).

Но какой разной может быть одна и та же композиция, исполненная одним и тем же музыкантом с разницей в несколько лет. Или это только я так слышу и «вижу» эту музыку?)). Наверное, потому, что её исполнитель, не зависимо от возраста, времени и места исполнения, обладая редким даром вкладывать в исполняемую музыку жизнь и краски, каждый раз рисует эту музыку по-разному. В зависимости от настроения, собственного жизненного опыта быть может, но всегда теплыми красками)). 
И получилось у меня маленькая экскурсия что ли…

Роттердам,  Night of the Proms. 2002 год.

Я «вижу» почему-то за этой музыкой большой город. Нью – Йорк, Москва…Рим. Не важно. Лето, солнце, великолепная погода и дождь сквозь солнце)). По лужам быстро – быстро стучат капли дождя. Прорезалась радуга)) …. В какой – то момент дождик затих на несколько секунд, а потом капли также быстро застучали по лужам с новой силой, аж мелкие брызги разлетаются в стороны)). Такой вот мальчишески задорный «Чардаш»)).

Амстердам, 2011 г. Речитал с Жульеном Кантэном. Эх… а к нам когда?

А здесь….тоже лето. Большущий парк или заповедник. И быстрая река, бегущая по камням. Есть такие горные речки/реки, которые, если пройти вдоль берега, то можно увидеть, как они быстро быстро текут вниз по камням, иногда замирая и едва едва двигаясь в тихой заводи какой-нибудь, укрытой тенью деревьев. А потом снова стремительно бегут по камням. Они как правило не глубокие, но, если весной в горах тает много снега, то могут быть очень глубокими и опасными, но от этого не менее красивыми.

Милан, 2015 г. Концерт с оркестром Filarmonica della Scala и Маэстро Рикардо Шайи.

Лето))). Ага, снова)). Только теперь это река музыки)). Большая, полноводная, мощная… где-то там в глубине есть и водовороты и заводи, но на поверхности видно лишь широкое водное пространство, иногда мелкие барашки волн и радуга над рекой. И солнце…
Вот такой у меня получился разный Чардаш.

А Маэстро спасибо за прекрасную Музыку)). И хорошего всем настроения)).

http://s1.uploads.ru/t/F7Umn.jpg

Автор коллажа - Надежда Берестнева.

P.S. Вселенная, услышь меня пожалуйста - мы ждём Маэстро Дэвида в России в 2017 году)). И всегда ждём!))

+13

Подозреваю, что музыку в исполнении Маэстро, я, ещё немного, и рисовать начну))

+2

Леночка!  [взломанный сайт]   [взломанный сайт]   [взломанный сайт]   [взломанный сайт]

+1

Lanka,  [взломанный сайт]   [взломанный сайт]

Лёна, летний такой Чардаш, хотя и правда  разный. Раньше никогда специально не сравнивала, а теперь реально слышу. Благодаря тебе. Ну а если рисовать      начнешь, то я первая в очереди.....на приобретение.))) I mean it!

+1

Лёна написал(а):

Но какой разной может быть одна и та же композиция, исполненная одним и тем же музыкантом с разницей в несколько лет. Или это только я так слышу и «вижу» эту музыку?))

Не одна, Ленок!))))
Растёт Маэстро и меняется Музыка. Обрастает новыми эмоциями, техниками, переживаниями, опытом.....
Из озорного ручейка превращается в полноводный поток.....
Ой, что же с нами будет, когда он до океанских масштабов дорастёт???!!!!))))))))

Спасибо тебе, Дорогая, за прекрасную сказку!!!  [взломанный сайт]   [взломанный сайт]   [взломанный сайт]   [взломанный сайт]   [взломанный сайт]

+4

Лёна написал(а):

давно пора!!!!  [взломанный сайт]

+1

suahili написал(а):

Лёна, летний такой Чардаш, хотя и правда  разный. Раньше никогда специально не сравнивала, а теперь реально слышу. Благодаря тебе.

Мила ))). Я случайно вдруг услышала... зашла на форум называется, открыла видео и на тебе...картинки)).

suahili написал(а):

Ну а если рисовать      начнешь, то я первая в очереди.....на приобретение.))) I mean it!

Договорились)). Что интересно - я всё чаще об этом задумываюсь))). Посмотрим)).

+1

BeSStiya написал(а):

Ой, что же с нами будет, когда он до океанских масштабов дорастёт???!!!!))))))))

Не знаю. Возможно я альбом нарисую или роман напишу...по мотивам)). Главное, Вы, Маэстро, в процессе своего творческого роста и полёта вдохновения не забывайте к нам приезжать почаще, в Россию))

BeSStiya написал(а):

Спасибо тебе, Дорогая, за прекрасную сказку!!!  [взломанный сайт]   [взломанный сайт]   [взломанный сайт]   [взломанный сайт]   [взломанный сайт]

На здоровье  [взломанный сайт]

+1

Lanka написал(а):

Лёна написал(а):

Стеcняюсь спросить, а спать когда?))

Лёна написал(а):

Lanka написал(а):

Лёна написал(а):

Стеcняюсь спросить, а спать когда?))

сон для слабаков!  [взломанный сайт]

+1

Ленаааааааа, спасибоооо!!! [взломанный сайт]   [взломанный сайт]   [взломанный сайт]  оййойоййййй, как же я люблю Чардаш, в любом исполнении, ну а в исполнении Маэстро так ващеееееееееееее.. [взломанный сайт]   [взломанный сайт]   [взломанный сайт]   [взломанный сайт]  ( в Киеве аж  орала на весь зал))))))) [взломанный сайт]   [взломанный сайт]  первое видео, это то, что познакомило меня с творчеством Дэвида [взломанный сайт]   [взломанный сайт]   [взломанный сайт]  второе,смотрю и улыбаюсь( мягко говоря во весь фэйс..)))))))))) [взломанный сайт]   [взломанный сайт]   [взломанный сайт]  чето они там с Жюльеном " намутили" в хорошем смысле))))))))))))) [взломанный сайт]   [взломанный сайт]

+1

viktoria1903 написал(а):

Ленаааааааа, спасибоооо!!!

На здоровье))

Чето потерялась...,второе ( смотреть каждый раз для настроения)))))))))) [взломанный сайт]  третье ''классика жанра''......... одним словом ещё раз СПАСИБО!!!!!!!!!
P.S.  Лена,я вот давно думаю, надо вам романы писать.................. [взломанный сайт]   [взломанный сайт]   [взломанный сайт]

+1

Чардаш - это моя любовь.....с каждым исполнением все глубже, ярче, эмоциональней и прекрасней - хотя куда уж потрясней??!!! мой любимый Чардаш - в Берлине и на концерте, когда Дэвид уже явно суперпрофессионально общается с публикой, тот самый, набравший более миллиона просмотров на ютубе....но это еще не предел - как говорит сам Маэстро - к СОВЕРШЕНСТВУ можно только идти - но само  СОВЕРШЕНСТВО недостижимо.....какое счастье для нас идти вместе с Маэстро.... Лена, Спасибо огромное за Чардаш, за Ваши впечатления , всегда яркие, образные и удивительно точно передающие Ваши эмоции

+3

viktoria1903 написал(а):

P.S.  Лена,я вот давно думаю, надо вам романы писать.................. [взломанный сайт]   [взломанный сайт]   [взломанный сайт]

Спасибо. Но мне фантазии не хватает)))

+1

Elena Semina написал(а):

Лена, Спасибо огромное за Чардаш, за Ваши впечатления , всегда яркие, образные и удивительно точно передающие Ваши эмоции

Спасибо большое))

Eine Stunde mit David Garrett

https://www.11orchid.com/single-post/20 … vid-Garret

http://sh.uploads.ru/t/SaJMl.jpg

на немецком

Ich erinnere mich an die Worte unseres Chefredakteurs, der uns immer dazu anhielt, mit der U-Bahn zum Sender zu kommen, damit wir den Geschichten der Mitfahrer lauschen können. "Die besten Geschichten sind unter uns", hat er immer gesagt. Ich bin trotzdem Auto gefahren (als Redakteurin einer Autosendung ja auch irgendwie legitim, wie ich fand ;-) Wie recht er damit hatte, zeigt sich aber auch heute noch, viele Jahre später.

Da zeigt eine Bekannte im Cafe Fotos ihrer musizierenden Tochter. Sie spielt Geige. Erstmal nichts Ungewöhliches. Wäre da nicht der Lehrer. Denn der ist kein Geringerer als Superstar David Garrett! Er gibt ihr vor dem Konzert eine Privatstunde, hört geduldig zu, gibt Tipps und motiviert. Was für eine Erfahrung!

Klar, daß wir Milena bitten, über ihre ganz besondere Geigenstunde auf 11 Orchid zu berichten:

"Das Treffen mit David Garrett war unbeschreiblich: Vor einem Konzert hatte ich die einmalige Gelegenheit eine 1-stündige Geigenstunde bei ihm zu nehmen, wodurch ich nicht nur meine Geigentechnik verbessern konnte, sondern auch deutlich mehr Motivation und Liebe zur Musik gefunden habe. Was ich nach der Stunde wusste war, dass David Garrett nicht nur ein begnadeter Geigenspieler und geduldiger Geigenlehrer ist, sondern auch ein unbeschreiblich netter Mensch, der ein klasse Vorbild ist."

Vielen Dank, Milena!

Milena hat den Geigenunterricht übrigens bei einer Charityaktion eines großen Fernsehsenders zugunsten von Kindern gewonnen. Was für ein Glückspilz sie ist, sie sollte anfangen Lotto zu spielen ;-) 

Урок с Дэвидом Гэрреттом

Беа

Я вспоминаю слова нашего шеф-редактора, который всегда учил нас ездить на работу на метро, чтобы мы могли послушать истории пассажиров. "Самые лучшие истории находятся среди нас", говорил он всегда. Но я всё равно ездила на машине (думаю, это легитимно для редактора авто-радио :-) До сих пор, спустя уже много лет, видно, насколько же он был прав.

Вот в кафе одна знакомая показывает фотографии своей дочери, занимающейся музыкой. Она играет на скрипке. На первый взгляд - ничего особенного. Если бы не учитель. Потому что это не кто иной как суперзвезда Дэвид Гэрретт! Перед концертом он проводит с ней частный урок, терпеливо слушает, даёт советы и мотивирует. Вот это опыт!

Естественно, мы просим Милену рассказать об этом особенном уроке для скрипки в нашем интернет-блоге 11 Orchid:

"Встреча с Дэвидом Гэрреттом была неописуемой: у меня была возможность перед концертом получить у него часовой урок скрипки, во время которого я не только улучшила свою технику игры на скрипке, но и  нашла довольно большой стимул и любовь к музыке. После урока я знала, что Дэвид Гэрретт не только одарённый скрипач и терпеливый учитель, но и неописуемо милый человек, являющийся классным примером (для подражания)"

Большое спасибо, Милена!

Кстати, этот урок  Милена выиграла в рамках благотворительной акции, проведённой крупной ТВ-программой в помощь детям. Какая же она счастливица (как же ей повезло...прим.пер.), ей нужно начать играть в лотто ;-)

Отредактировано Elina (24.02.2017 14:19)

+6

Айяяяяяй.......как же Дэвиду идёт преподавательстттттттво, хоть и совсем чуть-чуть.......... [взломанный сайт]   [взломанный сайт]   [взломанный сайт]   [взломанный сайт]   [взломанный сайт]

Вы здесь » DAVID GARRETT RUSSIAN FORUM » David Garrett » Поклонники о Дэвиде в своих блогах*